Heart-centered and scientifically based therapeutic journeys
Couples • Individuals • Professionals
Lori Marchak, LCPC, LMFT
Couples | Individuals | professionals
Couples Therapy Intensives
From disconnection and suffering, to understanding and resolution
Couple Intensives include 15 hours of expert counseling over a span of three days. Intensive therapy helps move couples out of disconnection, suffering, and loss and into connection, compassion, and hope. Working intensively allows us to continue to expand and deepen the therapeutic experience hour by hour, in a focused, concentrated way that creates breakthroughs in understanding, acceptance, and resolution.
Individual Therapy Intensives
Hope and healing for those who feel helpless or stuck
Individual Intensives include 15 hours of expert counseling over three days. For those in need of deep healing and focused guidance, this effective therapy model offers a safe environment to dig deep, release the burdens of unhealthy patterns and old wounds, and begin to heal.
Deepen, heal, and strengthen your relationship
Couples Workshops are an alternative or addition to weekly couple therapy. Couples Workshops are a fun, supportive, and eye-opening way to understand and shift the negative patterns couples experience, almost universally.
A guided journey for therapists that challenges and empowers us
Therapist Trainings provide a guided journey to new ways of seeing and working with our clients, in a format that challenges and empowers us to re-envision our own selves and relationships. Mastering the art of therapy is a lifelong journey. We facilitate learning experiences to encourage and support therapists on this journey.
Experience | Approach | Compassion
Intensive Therapy Services
- For those who feel emotionally overwhelmed, shut down, or lost, our focused approach helps people dig so much deeper — and experience greater healing — than with traditional psychotherapy services.
- Accomplish ~6 months of psychotherapy in 3 days
Master Level Therapy
- As a therapist, workshop leader, training provider, and teacher, Lori Marchak draws from many thousands of hours of individual and couple counseling, group experiences, and continued education.
- She offers unique insights based on fluency in powerful, proven therapy methods, practiced wisdom, and intuitive understanding.
Powerful Proven Methods
- Lori Marchak’s leadership and vision have helped establish both Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) and Internal Family Systems (IFS) as the go-to models in the state of Montana.
- She has developed a model that integrates EFT and IFS, which allows for more powerful healing experiences and greater flexibility in approach for both individuals and couples.