Professional Therapy Trainings
CHALLENGE YOURSELF TO GROW — PERSONALLY AND PROFESSIONALLY
Our Therapist Trainings offer professionals the opportunity to evolve their approach to serving clients through powerful learning experiences, with proven, experiential, and radically non-pathologizing models of growth and healing.
Learn from the expertise of Lori Marchak and invited teachers to help your clients reprocess negative emotions, reshape relationship and behavior patterns, and foster a stronger sense of self.
EFT Externship—Live in Missoula!
This official EFT Externship features ICEEFT Trainer Ryan Rana from Arkansas, and Montana-based hosts Lori Marchak from Bozeman, Jennifer Walrod and Heidi McCormick from Missoula, and Cyndi McNeil from Hamilton. This training will be facilitated by experienced EFT therapists across the state of Montana. Join us in this first official step to mastering this must-know model for working with couples, families, and individuals.
- September 21-24, 2022
EFT Core Skills
Registration is for the entire series and is limited to mental health professionals who have completed an EFT Externship.
The next level of ICEEFT training with a small cohort of EFT therapists. This hands on, experiential training is supported by advanced, local EFT therapists.
- September 23-24, 2021; EFT Steps 1-2 with Seattle-based ICEEFT Trainer Roy Hodgson
- November 4-5, 2021; EFT Steps 1-2 with Seattle-based ICEEFT Trainer Roy Hodgson
- January 27-28, 2022 Withdrawer Reengagement with Portland-based ICEEFT Trainer Sharon Chatkupt Lee
- March 3-4, 2022 EFT Pursuer Softening with Portland-based ICEEFT Trainer Sharon Chatkupt Lee
Up Your EFT Game
Take Your Efficiency and Skill to the Next Level.
This on-line EFT Master Class features ICEEFT Trainer Roy Hodgson from the Seattle Center for EFT and Lori Marchak, ICEEFT Supervisor. Roy and Lori bring their passion, creativity, and warmth to help post-Core Skills therapists master common stuck points.
- April 23-24, 2021 – Friday and Saturday
- 9:00-4:30 PT – 10:00-5:30 MT both days
EFT and IFS: Healing Together
An workshop on integrating complementary models, eft and ifs, with lori marchak.
EFT and IFS are complementary rather than competing models of psychotherapy, each with their own uniquely powerful insights and methods to share. This workshop will clarify and celebrate the different therapist stances articulated in the models, and a conceptual and experiential framework for weaving them together.
EFT Mocktail Hour
Join local EFT community members at a EFT Microskills Training with Lori Marchak
Each month we bring out a microscope to sharpen our EFT skills through a brief teach, before/after demonstration, and interactive modeling, Q&A, and discussion with participant’s client scenarios.
- September 15, 2021, 7-9 pm, Building an Alliance, Addressing Alliance Issues
- October 13, 2021, 7-9 pm, Seeing the Cycle beneath the Content
- November 10, 2021, 7-9 pm, Engaging the Couple in Seeing the Cycle
- December 8, 2021, 7-9 pm, Sharpening Cycle Work (Move 1)
George Faller, LIVE
An intimate EFT master class gathering with EFT training rock star, George Faller.
Join us July 22-23, 2022 for an intimate EFT master class gathering with New York’s ICEEFT lead trainer, George Faller. George has a training style that many participants find especially enlightening and energizing. We’ll ask George to share his cutting edge insights and techniques